Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Reading material for Minner

Post Thanks / Like

Default Reading material for Minner

Thought ya might wanna read this here before we go. aint my picher but whole article is based on my fishin
    knowledge/skills. dont tell the rest of them misipi boys I aint got time for signin no autographs
    Black & White: Crappie species require different kinds of fishing » The Commercial Appeal

Post Thanks / Like

could brang ya a copy to frame ifn ya wanted. prolly be worth more than that bammer crap one day. BAW HAW HAW HAW

Post Thanks / Like

That's jus real good Joe. Ima gonna hafta show you every thing bout crappie feshin. You didn't tell me you ain't no good at ketchin caucasian crappie. That figures tho. You'll prolly wanna see my collection of NC pichurs too. Got 13 of them jokers. Want me to brang um? I'm sure you get tired of lookin at the same two over and over. Oh yea, we ain't gonna be feshin under no docks. As a matter of fact, I don't ever recall seein a dock on Nader. You gonna be like a pup away from it's momma when we get there.

Post Thanks / Like

what choo mean NO docks ?? dang I'll be outa my element. oh well least maybe them other boys wont feel so intimidated then. ifn they was to read the article that is. aint none a yall misipi folks got a place on da lake wit a pier ??

Post Thanks / Like

No docks ?? who would build a lake with no docks. OK you know what that means, its gonna be up to Minner ie; Sensei, to show Joe ie; weedhoppa, a thang or 2 about feshin Nader. Long as I'm still guaranteed a couple a three pounders I'll be ah'ite

Post Thanks / Like

just in case ya didnt read it real good ,was a little long fer a crimsonite and just had two pichers. did you see them words he used to describe Joe............Devoted.................... Avid. yep that bout sums it up

transcrip of phone conversation somewhere in misipi
    rinnnnng.........rinnnnnng ;
    minner -- yellow
    dd -- minner this is dd
    minner -- whatcha doin ya gewber
    dd -- nuttin ya gewber, just callin to see ifn you seen the sunday paper from Memphis
    minner -- I get the Columbus paper ya gewber
    dd -- Columbus has a paper ??
    dd -- nevermind bout that, they was a good stowry in there bout dock shootin
    minner -- well heck that there stowry is about ol Joe on the bama forum. he told me about that this mornin
    dd -- how in the heck did Joe get in a stowry wayyyyyyyy up in memphis
    minner -- guess ya could say he's kinda famous. I aint never seen em but they say he's what ya call man purty
    dd -- man I'd like to learn how to fish like that. cause the purty thang is out
    minner -- well I'ma takin Joe fishin this weekend
    dd -- you lucky gewber
    minner -- didnt Joe try to get you to take him fishin ??
    dd -- yep, but that was before I heard about his repitation
    minner -- once a gewber, always a gewber
    beeep beeep ( call waitin )
    minner -- hold on ya gewber I got anotha call
    minner -- yellow
    Joe -- hey minner
    minner -- hey Joe
    Joe -- Ifn ya talk ta dd tell I said WAR EAGLE !!!!
    minner -- ah'ite Joe
    minner -- hey dd
    dd -- yea minner ??
    minner -- Joe said tell ya WAR EAGLE !!!
    dd --- click
    minner -- dd ? dd ? ya there dd ??
    BAW HAW HAW HAW
    Last edited by jusanothajoe; 10-10-2011 at 08:01 PM.