Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CDC Couples Tour Results

Post Thanks / Like

Default CDC Couples Tour Results

We had a good turnout for the cdc.couples tournament held yesterday - 10 boats - but we mostly all had a great time Hands Clapping

Here are the results
    1st place Team #2 - Valentine 8.94 lbs and Big Fish 1.64 lbs - Mike & Suzette
    2nd place Team #3 - 70SS496 with 7.41 lbs - Matt & Amanda
    3rd place Team #4 - BigFish816 with 6.89 lbs - Joe & Lois

2nd Big Fish went to Capt Hook - Mike & Pat with 1.60 lbs

The guide trip was won in a drawing by team 6 - pvchief 1 - Mike & Carolyn

The winner of the "youth" team was Team #5 Birddog 1 - Chris & Lauren. She was presented with a Rod & Reel and a couple of t-shirts from The C Store.

We want to Thank The C Store in Tightwad, Bucksaw Marina, OleSilverside (Monty) and Buckwheat (Brian) for their prize donations and also Jared (Jiggin15) for allowing us to borrow his weight scales and white board. We especially want to thank everyone who came out and endured the windy conditions to participate in our annual couples tournament. We are hoping everyone had a good time and maybe met someone new.
    Attached Images Attached Images           
    Last edited by Just Jiggin; 10-09-2011 at 05:18 PM. Reason: spelling

Post Thanks / Like

Glad everyone had a good time....good job Gary and SueThumbs Upthanks for the great pics
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice tournament, good weather, good time, gotta add my pic of the winner of the $200 rod and reel......... thanks JJ for putting on a great event....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

We had a great time! Thanks for everyone putting this on. It was nice to meet everyone that we got to meet and fish our first tourney. Thanks a lot! Matt

Post Thanks / Like

Great job, folks.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks again Gary and Sue for all your efforts to put this on. Mom and I enjoyed ourselves even with the wind being crazy like it was. It was good to meet some of the people I hadn't met yet and there's still a few I missed so looking forward to next time and getting the chance to meet the rest of you.

I'm also pretty excited about the guide trip we won. I never win anything so I about fell over with the big one and couldn't believe it when our number was called.

Thanks again,
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Mike if it's to much to take for winning the guide trip you can regift it to us...RoflRofl

Thanks for the pic Monty...I really enjoyed seeing her eyes light up when she got her new tackle & t shirts.........

We really enjoy doing this regardless of the time it takes to get all done..

Post Thanks / Like

I appreciate that offer, I really do but I think maybe I'll hold onto it for awhile and see if I can't get used to winning it.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a great time was had by all. Great pics JJ's. Glad you got it put together so everyone could enjoy. Sounds like a windy day. It must hae blown in from Florida. It was 30 plus everyday down there amd one day over 40 mph sustained winds. Congrats to Mike and Suzette on the win and to all the others who got out amd had a good time. Good to see some new faces in the pics also.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry we missed it this year, but glad everyone had a good time!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast