Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: new guide service

Post Thanks / Like

Default new guide service

I everyone my name is james linderman I have started a full time guide service here in north alabama my lakes are lake guntersville lake weiss lake wheeler rates are 300.00 for a full day of crappie fishing for more info call 256 759 4185
    James & April Linderman

Vicious Tournament Team Members
    Southern Pro Pro Staff
    HI-Tek Rod Holders

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck,
    Guiding is a tough business but has some great rewards meeting some neat people.I am still waiting on my coast guard license. Interesting and espensive process. State license,TWIC card,full physical with a drug test,eye test and a captains license that you have to take a very tough test with the USCG just to take one penny from a paying customer.Not to mention a 40,000 thousand dollar insured boat and a 35,000 dollar truck to get you there. Then you got to put out thousands of dollars of stake beds and be able to find the fish. 300 dollars a day for a guide is cheap in my neck of the woods. Good luck and be safe on the water!
    Life is Good !
    2018 Kentucky & Tennessee Crappie Masters State Champs!

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Good l,uck with your new business jameslin.Thumbs Up
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

hello Mr, James this is Mike from Weiss Lake Lodge . I wanted to let you know that we have a very good rate for you to offer your customers.. If you are fishing Weiss there is only one Place to stay "Home Of The Big Fish " . I would like to speak with you... Thanks Mike " Tiny" Jarrell