Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Edhead, chasnge my forte'.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Edhead, change my forte'.

As much as I blab here, I thing my title should be changed from Slabmaster to Blabmaster, or maybe Gabmaster. lol
    Last edited by Slab; 11-16-2004 at 09:30 AM.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, I heard you were just barely keeping up with Moose1am in that department at the TT! I think your title is just fine. You know what I shoulda done, I shoulda gave away a t-shirt or something to the TT attendee with the highest number of posts on the Crappie.com board. Darn! Now that I know what its all about maybe I'll be better prepared next time.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

How about most WORDS, that would be a shoe in.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cell Phone Bill!

Now you guys understand why I don't have a cell phone. I could not afford the minutes that I would need to get my point across. LOL

I had one at work once and the first months bill was well over 300 bucks. That was the end of using the cell phone ever few hours to check in with the office.

But I was receiving those calls not initating them. My younger boss wanted to keep tabs on me every few minutes until the big boss (company owners wife) got the bill for the cell phone. Then she told hear husband (Company owner) that we didn't need such big bills. He told my younger boss to stop calling me every few minutes and that ended the big bills. We ended up trading positions and he was sent out in the field to check on the job sites and I was put in the office to work on the computer and do the cost accounting for all the jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy
    How about most WORDS, that would be a shoe in.
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Moose, got you a Sam Heaton yet? Told ya those poles were light. You personally compared my 12 footer Bnm to my Sam Heaton super sensitive. As a guy(Will Smith) said in a movie a while back, "I've got to get me one of those!"

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sam Heaton

I won one of the 10ft Richard Williams Signature Series light weight IM7 Graphite Crappie rods and I used it last night for the first time. It works pretty good with my new shimano 200 syncate open faced spinning reel. I spooled the reel up a few weeks ago with some new 8lb Berkley Iron Silk line and put a teezur jig on it and tried it out yesterday afternoon late. If it didn't get dark at 4:30 PM these days I would still be out there. It's very light weigth and it balanced well with that reel.

I caught two crappie and they are still alive in my livewell right now. I would be fishing again right now except for the fact that my neighbor came over to chat. He is retired and likes to shoot the breeze. I had the boat pulled out of the garage and hooked up to the truck ready to go before he came over. You know how I can talk so I lost about an hour talking to him. It's not too late to go fishing and I just came in here to shut the computer down.

Talk to you all later when I get back home. I hope to catch a few more crappie for dinner tonight.

Not sure if I will need one of those Sam Heatons now. They are nice rods though and very ligth weight and have a super coating on the reel guides. Very nice burgendy color. You have some nice rods there Johnathan. Some day your son will have them to use as they should last a lifetime.

I still have 37 rods that my dad collected over the years.

I am adding to the collection still.

Hope all is well. I may have some questions to ask you about cleaning roofs later on.

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy
    Hey Moose, got you a Sam Heaton yet? Told ya those poles were light. You personally compared my 12 footer Bnm to my Sam Heaton super sensitive. As a guy(Will Smith) said in a movie a while back, "I've got to get me one of those!"
    Regards,

Moose1am