Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: FishermanWantabe ????

Post Thanks / Like

Default FishermanWantabe ????

Where ya at ??? bammers winnin and you aint gettin on me none ?? gonna start thinkin I finally got the best of ya and you done give up. understand if ya have, I done whipped many a bammer into submission RoflRoflRofl

Post Thanks / Like

seeker it's up to you. guess you bout the only bammer I aint run off. Minner dont count he just part time

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jusanothajoe View Post
    Where ya at ??? bammers winnin and you aint gettin on me none ?? gonna start thinkin I finally got the best of ya and you done give up. understand if ya have, I done whipped many a bammer into submission RoflRoflRofl
    Well been on the road for 3 weeks and I'm not as young as I use to be Rofl , but I really don't need to say much, I think BAMA is speaking for it's self !
    As for the Barn, I hope they get a lot better before we play, it could get real ugly real fast.
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jusanothajoe View Post
    seeker it's up to you. guess you bout the only bammer I aint run off. Minner dont count he just part time
    You couldn't run me off with a stick RoflRoflRofl . You know the saying "act like you been there before"! Well this will be #14 Thumbs Up
    Don't have to say much when the TIDE is doing all the talking RoflRoflRoflRofl we'll get our share of tiger meat in Nov Hands ClappingHands Clapping
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

see, when you winnin, you got not much to talks about cause its old news to us Bammers, we always a winnin. You know how it is, peoples get tired of hearin the same ol stuffs sometimes. Wantabe, I tried to hook ol Joe up with some nice custom soft plastics over on the DIY plastics board, he said he not be caught wit dem thangs. He might be changin his tune in a cuple weeks fo sure.