Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Joe.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Joe.

We headed to Nader next weekend. Ya wanna go? Leavin Friday mornin and comin home Sunday sometime.

Post Thanks / Like

You got plenty of room ??? what would I need to bring ?? place to stay?? I aint got NO spider riggin, trollin, crankbaitin supplies. only jig hurlin stuff. so I would be purty much moochin, which aint beneath me but dont like havin to do it.
    If you serious I'll check and see ifn They can do without me at work

Post Thanks / Like

We got a cabin at Hugh white. I got plenty of poles and if I don't, WB ain't far. We'll go get his stuff. It's practically brand new. I'm gonna leave friday morning purty early. If ya want, you can meet us over there. I got an empty seat in my boat. It'll cost ya $4000 dollars to stay in the cabin and ever how much stuff you wanna eat. Ima good feller, but I'm leavin my kids at home cause they fight over the nabs and cokes. So brang yo own.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh yea, I'm gonna need yo drivers license or green card, social security number, first and last name and any other alias's and a signed blank check. I gotta do a background check so my wife will let me outta the house with a stranger. The blank check is fer all the rids you break and the stuff you knock outta the boat. Oh yea, I meant $40.00.

Post Thanks / Like

OK $ 4000 for the cabin seems a little steep. what you callin purty early ?? I been to the papermill in Grenada before but I aint got a clue where the lake is. aint they a place to stay for less than four thousand dollars ?? Think I would try to meet you close to yo place ifn I can

Post Thanks / Like

That'll be fine. You can get on Hwy 82 in the great town of Tuscaloosa and we can meet in Columbus. Heck, you could even stop in Tuscaloosa and see the Bear's and Nick's and Stalling's statues if ya like. It'll send chill to places you wouldn't think could get chills. But anyhow, Columbus would be about half way ifn you comin from Birmingham. It's about 2 hours from Nader. How early can ya be there?

Post Thanks / Like

Think I might have 3 Cam jerseys. think they would look real good on them statues. wont even need a ladder to put ol nickies on cause he aint bout tree foot tall. I can be there early as needed. takes me about hour and 20 min to get to tuscalooser.
    I'll give you a call tomorrow

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good. Columbus is an hour from Tuscaloosa, the home of the Crimson Tide. If you make me miss a fesh tomorrow by callin in the middle of our tourney, yo ticket to Nader will be lost at sea.
    Jk, call me bout 10:00 am. We ought to bout have it wrapped up by then.

Here's my number
    1-662-***-****. Don't want all these gewbers havin it.

Post Thanks / Like

coffee will be gettin to me about tuscalooser, them statues would be a good place to stop and take a leak, maybe write JOE on lil nickie BAW HAW HAW HAW. 10:00 am what yall havin bout a 2 hour tourny ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jusanothajoe View Post
    coffee will be gettin to me about tuscalooser, them statues would be a good place to stop and take a leak, maybe write JOE on lil nickie BAW HAW HAW HAW. 10:00 am what yall havin bout a 2 hour tourny ?
    that will get you in more trouble than Updyke RoflRoflRoflRofl
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast