Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: What about Ft Gibson?

Post Thanks / Like

Default What about Ft Gibson?

Anyone been Sat.? I'm going Mon. AM to White Horn. and wondered where the specs are.

Post Thanks / Like

I fished over there today Sun and caught 8 or 10 nice over 1 lb fish but they were suspended in around 18 foot over 24 foot did catch a couple in 13 feet I dont see the spawn there for a few more days Some guys might be catching then late eve coming in but I didnt more boats were showing later in the day telling me that maybe they are catching in the eve

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Big George. I've postponed my trip until Tues AM and then all day Thur. I can't help but think the fish will move up soon. I'll let you know how I do.

Post Thanks / Like

Put in at Flat Rock. Fished boat docks along South side. Fish are still in 18-20 ft of water, suspended at about 12 ft.... and they still have lock-jaw. I'm going to try them again Thur.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Guys Me And My Buddy Have Hit Ft Gibson Hard Sat, Mon, Tue, We Have Stayed In Ranger Creek And Have Done Well. No Not Hand Over Rod But 25 Fish A Night Have Been Cleaned And Taken Home. Not Keepers Either We Are Talking Anywhere Between 12 To 16 Inch Fish Nothing Gets Measured Because They Are So Large. Sat And Mon 4 To 6 Feet Water Tue 8 To 10 Feet. Sat, Mon, Water Temp At 68 Degrees, Tue It Dropped A Little To 65. They Will Be On The Bank Soon.