Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quick limit of blacks

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Quick limit of blacks

Got out again this morning and got another quality limit. When cleaning them I noticed I had 13 blacks and only two whots crappie. I know I threw back 6-8 blacks that were 10" or less. Could have had a whole limit of black crappie. Never been able to say that on Truman before. Seems the last two years I am seeing a lot more blacks. They sure are fun to catch. Same pattern as yesterday nut just a little shallower. 6-12 ft today just off the bottom. Same color also as yesterday. The lime-chart has been really good. Probally had around 35 legal fish but did not keep anything under 10 1/2" or over 12". Another fun day to start off my vacation the right way.

Post Thanks / Like

That's a fun day. Now if they are just biting that way on Saturday....when I can make it down. Matt

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a nice outing. Hope you are enjoying your vacation.
    "They call me The Crappie Menace."

Post Thanks / Like

Gotta love them black crappie.

Post Thanks / Like

congrats on another good day

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a great day no matter what the catch was.....the catch just made it better. Keep after em
    Just call me......"Killswitch"....Rofl

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Got bored after lunch so went back amd played catch and release. Had another 20-25 keepers before the wife called and cut my second trip short. Mostly white crappie this afternoon. My thumb is raw from the last two days. But the wife has to work till noon tomorrow before we head to the city tomorrow afternoon. To spend the night before our early flight so guess I will have to hit the upper grand one more time before Florida. I know why Monty and some others like fishing during the week so much. I have only seen about 5 boats in about 10 hours of fishing the last two days. Sure has been fun.

Post Thanks / Like

good stuff....... sounds like you are on em. congrats on a couple of good days on the water!
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you thank you thank you... good reading reports. I might break free Sunday if I have the time/energy and lack of chores to catch up on.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job this week Jared. I hope you guys have a good and safe trip to Florida.
    Team Double D - " We're not famous, but we should be."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast