Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1st annual 'Huntcapn" open

Post Thanks / Like

Default 1st annual 'Huntcapn" open

Alraight fellas...here goes an attempt to pull at your heart-strings......I'm trying to help a small church congregation of Community of Christ members get established here in Gardner....we need to raise some funds to help with the paying for a new building we are attempting to purchase....it is a very small group with only about 15 to 25 people attending ea Sunday.....I'm going to host a small crappie tournament Sat Oct 22 at Hillsdale Lake, with the weigh=in to follow at the church(in Gardner), with a fish fry to follow.....I'm going to set the entry fee at $50 per 2man boat(optional extra child certainly allowed)...1st place will get entry back, and we will have an optional $5 per boat big fish pot, with 50% of those proceeds going to the winner........Fish fry is free to those in tourney, and $5 per adult over 12, $3 for ages 5 to 12, and free to the young ones under 5......we will bring several out from the community for the weigh=in and fish fry. Hoping as many of you as possible might enter and help us out.....answer here or pm me if you'd like to know moreThumbs Up Launch will be at 7am at the marina ramp with the weigh-in at 4pm in Gardner.....also any fish you'd like to donate over the next few weeks would also be greatly appreciated.(I'll be glad to clean 'em).....Doug

Post Thanks / Like

I will try to make it Hunt

Post Thanks / Like

Young Doug I sent you a pm ( before I saw your post, so you can ignore all those questions I hadDoh)
    FAITH, FAMILY, FRIENDS & FISHING...... hopefully in that order but honestly, not always!

Post Thanks / Like

Forget my PM, I see now... I have one thing I have committed to, let me see how that looks and I will get back to you.

Nick
    It's not duck season so I have to do something... :D

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Im in Gardner. If I cant fish the tournament thing, where will the fish fry be. I would be happy to eat some good food for a good cause and give a little extra. Im a small church kind of guy ecspecially if they like to fish and they dont frown on you for fishing Sundays.

Post Thanks / Like

lol.....thanks snagged.....food will be over on sante fe st...used to be the women's fitness center just across the street and a little east of the vet clinic....I'll give out address when I know it for sure....by the way...the sermons have to get over at a certain time so everyone CAN go fishing....lol

Post Thanks / Like

Cap,

I think you can count Adam and I in... Saturday is the youth opener for duck season and I always take a friends kids out and then brush our blinds for the following weekend of big duck opener. We are trying to move everything to Sunday. Will let you know when we are 100% in but right now mark us down. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

N

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

thank you nick and adam...I appreciate it very much...(and I'm gonna whip you two on your own lake)

Post Thanks / Like

Its not my lake lol, I have not crappie fished that thing for 8 weeks... Lee and Doug own HD, I am just hoping to have have enough fish to help the fish fry...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Springhill Duckman View Post
    Its not my lake lol, I have not crappie fished that thing for 8 weeks... Lee and Doug own HD, I am just hoping to have have enough fish to help the fish fry...
    Lee and Doug own HD RoflRoflRoflRoflRofl I think we're being set up for an azz whuppin!! ( but I'll take one for a good cause )
    FAITH, FAMILY, FRIENDS & FISHING...... hopefully in that order but honestly, not always!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast