Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: anyone still fishing?

Post Thanks / Like

Default anyone still fishing?

looks like the reports are starting to slow down,we are finally going out today so good or bad,you all will hear about it this evening.wish me luck and hope to see some of you on the water.Thumbs Up

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been several times in the last week or so with great results all but on day that we struggled. I will be on vacation for the next week and heading to Florida on Wed. But plan on fishing Monday and Tuesday. Looks like the weather will be great for it the next few days. Hope you have a great day.

Post Thanks / Like

Limits Thursday, Friday, and this morning. Still nailing them in anywhere from 3-6 feet of water on jigs.

Post Thanks / Like

Fishing on Pomme is still good on brushpiles and timber. You can catch decent fish on jigs and minnows on both arms of the lake.

Post Thanks / Like

glad to hear some good reports still.we struggled for awhile ta Avery Bottoms ,we fished high and low,slow and fast ,shallow and deep along the channel in the trees but no fish,then we moved a few feet into the channel and there they were,right on the bottom.nice fish for that area,also.good day to be out .I.m also on vacation this week,got a few rats to kill ,but plan on going to wet a line a few more times b-4 I go back to work.That's my report from the other end of Truman.May have to give Pomme a try this week also so leave a few for me Pommeking.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm still out there fishing 2-3 times a week, but for catfish on the missouri and mississippi river. great time of year to catch a big flattie or blue. mostly focused on flatheads until about haloween when I switch into deer mode for a few weeks. after deer its winter time bluecats at the local warm water discharge and that fishing stays hot until the spring when I start after crappies again. it's a never ending cycle!