Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie masters awards banquent and live weigh in...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie masters awards banquent and live weigh in...

A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS AND I THOUGHT I WOULD PASS IT ON....IN CASE YOU GUYS AND GALS WANTED TO WATCH....
    During the evening of 28 Sept a live feed of the CrappieMasters Award Banquet for Yearly awards can be viewed at:
    http://www.ddoutdoor.com/home/​index...ers-live-video The live feed may be viewed by anyone and is free. Expect it to begin around 600PM on that day. also the weigh-ins on 30 September from 300PM to 600PM and 1 Oct from 200PM to 500PM will be viewable. The CrappieNow team will also upload the National Tournament Championship Banquet on 1 Oct from 600PM to 800PM. Pls stay tuned to the link above, DDoutdoor web page and CrappieNow Facebook.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info Paul...Sounds like a few of the Texas teams are giving it a run !!!
    "Only Death will end my love affair with Texas"........... Bob Bullock

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks! They're only about 60 miles north of me but I won't get a chance to go watch.

Helicopter Pilot
    Vietnam 67/68
    Proud Member of the Southeast Asian War Games Team

Post Thanks / Like

The banquet may have had some issues last night but the live first day weigh in today went pretty smooth. There seemed to be several limits weighed in and a little over 11 & 1/2 lbs is in the lead for the first day of fishing. Tomorrow should be a real hoot when the CHAMPS are crowned....and all the drawings go on...

Post Thanks / Like

19.88 is in the lead for now....not bad for 14 fish...and they havent even got to the day 1 top 10 yet...lol...
    Last edited by GrouseFly; 10-01-2011 at 03:29 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Congradulations to the Gant Brothers..,Roger and Bill....On the 2011 CrappieMasters Champions...with 21.48 for 14 fish... and to Bill Braswell and Dan Dannenmueller on the 2011 Angler of the Year Title for the 2011 CrappieMasters Tournament Trail..GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

WOW that is over 1.5 lbs per fish! Nice Jobs guy's. Thanks for sharing GrouseFly.
    NightProwler

Post Thanks / Like

It was an awesome experience. I can't type everything that I took in from the last week. Something everyone should do at least once, and I bet once they do, they do it again. Congrats to the winners! They worked very hard to do it. Congrats to the points champs too. They definately endured some very harsh conditions and fished hard to earn the points it took to win.

Wish I had seen this link while I was there. Would have been neat to hear it on the web!

Here is a link to the video from the tournament

http://www.ddoutdoor.com/home/
    Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations to Roger and Bill Gant! It was great to see those guys win the Championship! We saw them fishing some areas where we could only catch small ones and thought there is no way them boys are catching them; however, they took us to school and bought us books. I must admit I cheered them on even though they beat us.................
    BnM Poles *** Lake Fork Trophy Lures *** Bee Ready- Rod Holders for a Lifetime

Post Thanks / Like

Cool good lookin team

I just watched the weigh in. You guys looked and did good.
    Hands Clapping