Thread: Barren Reports?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Barren Reports?

ANyone having any luck on barren?

particulars that you might share.

Post Thanks / Like

??

Post Thanks / Like

My son and I fished Barren on Saturday April 1st. The lake was still down quite a bit. I'm sure this past weeks rain has helped to raise it some. We caught lots of small fish but only kept 10. Found most of our fish in 5 to 6 feet of water. Fished Peters Creek and Hurricane. With warm weather this week and no torrential rains expected, things should get good.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re:

Talked to a gut the other day that caught several this weekend about 5-6' over stumps in 10' of water. I didn't do good at all though. I had 2 keepers. This week/weekend should be better. I'm heading over after work today so I'll keep you posted.

Post Thanks / Like

sounds good!

i was going this morning. had the boat hooked to the truck and all. i got up a little late and then the wind started picking up.i hate the wind. one of my daughters has ball practise after school so i won't fish this afternoon.

guess i will shoot for tomorrow morning. i will put in at browns ford and go up the river. we'll see what happens.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re

I went this afternoon and struck out. The water is warm 62-62 degrees but no fish. Fished Cooks Creek/Peter Creek. I'm going to try again tomorrow afternoon. I'll keep you posted.