Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Y'all ever been blown off the water?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Y'all ever been blown off the water?

Was fishin Aliceville Lake a couple of weeks ago and like to have been blowed up on the bank.

This jack keg came down the river as I was fishin. The pics don't really show just how close he was. I waved and seent him wave back.

Post Thanks / Like

wheeeeeew thats some kinda ruff. sure that wasnt is pro pellar makin them waves

Post Thanks / Like

Believe me, that J-3 Cub with a 65hp Lycoming won't do anything to you, it's the bass boats with 250hp on them that will hurt you DohRoflRofl

Helicopter Pilot
    Vietnam 67/68
    Proud Member of the Southeast Asian War Games Team

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk19 View Post
    Believe me, that J-3 Cub with a 65hp Lycoming won't do anything to you, it's the bass boats with 250hp on them that will hurt you DohRoflRofl
    It really wasn't the fact that he was makin waves, it was the fact that he was so close to the water and close to me. It's sorta like when a green carp boat has a half of mile of water to go around ya and he runs right beside ya. This cat had a gazillion miles of air to fly in and he jus had to come over me. He's a gewber.

Post Thanks / Like

Us Bama folks like to fly lowww sometimes,
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

Those trainer jets out of Columbus have a fly way over Big Bear. I don't know how many times they've scared the crap out of me when you are sitting there and its nice and quiet and they rip right over the lake

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Psmith View Post
    Those trainer jets out of Columbus have a fly way over Big Bear. I don't know how many times they've scared the crap out of me when you are sitting there and its nice and quiet and they rip right over the lake
    Psmith, ya oughta live here. When I first moved here it was like livin by a train track. Man I wondered if I'd ever get used to em. Now I wonder why they ain't flyin when they don't.