Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: LOZ crappie camp

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOZ crappie camp

well i just got off the phone with bug's! sound's like they are having a good time! eating some steak and baked tater! gonna watch the card's game under the star's and have a cold beer (or 12, lol)... they (bug's) cleaned 33 keeper's they caught today. they havent talked to rick and dale to see how they did at indian creek... can'nt wait to get down there tomorrow!!! sound's like they are having a heck of a time and it's only gonna get betterThumbs UpHands Clapping
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh brother! Camps gonna be ruined when u get there! Lmao!
    U better go buy some smaller jigs for the dinks down there Jeffie! Bwahahaha!

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go guys, hope the bite keeps up. Kcmo thanks for the update, can't wait to get down Friday afternoon.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good, cant wait till Thursday get here. The Doll has already made its way into some pictures sent to my phone via text from DW! Oh boy, what a wild bunch. lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER View Post
    well i just got off the phone with bug's! sound's like they are having a good time! eating some steak and baked tater! gonna watch the card's game under the star's and have a cold beer (or 12, lol)... they (bug's) cleaned 33 keeper's they caught today. they havent talked to rick and dale to see how they did at indian creek... can'nt wait to get down there tomorrow!!! sound's like they are having a heck of a time and it's only gonna get betterThumbs UpHands Clapping
    Or worse depending on how ya drink, i mean fish !! enjoy boys wish i could be there
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

Edd ole jeff is gonna have to take all next week off to recoup from all them nasty busch beers bugs is gonna make him drink! Lmao

Post Thanks / Like

Woo hoo I'm on the way, well all most rolling out at 1130.