Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Marker buoy disappearance!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Marker buoy disappearance!

Just posted this on the NC forum, but wanted to see what goes on around the country. Has anybody had their marker buoys stolen on a lake while they were fishing a short time away from it. This is the 3rd. time this has happen to me. The first time it had no identification on it..........the second time, I had written "Black Lund" on it. Well duh, what part of that do you not understand? Now the 3rd time this (last weekend) it also had "Black Lund" on it and I only left it for about an hour and only saw one boat go through that area. This makes no sense to me. What makes someone stop and pick up something that doesn't belong to them? I guess I am from the "old school" and if it's not mine, I leave it alone. That applies to alot of things. Just seems to make life alot simpler.
    Capt.C........Life's short. Be a friend. Eat good. Have fun and fish hard!

Post Thanks / Like

They not only took your marker but probably put the location in thier GPS. Next time put a decoy out there and set back a ways and see what happens. Hope u catch them.

THE BEST TIME TO FISH IS WHEN IT'S RAINING AND WHEN IT'S NOT RAINING

Post Thanks / Like

every thing must be tagged with your name an address and license number or it's fair game. Doesn't seem right but it's the law

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like "Low Lifes" to me!!!!!!!!!

Helicopter Pilot
    Vietnam 67/68
    Proud Member of the Southeast Asian War Games Team

Post Thanks / Like

That would make me upset as well. On the other hand. Why would you leave markers out, that you can't keep an eye on. Kind of like telling people. Hears the the spot I marked for you. If you don't catch any fish you can at least take my markers.
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe you got ahold of those bouys coming from China that BPS sells that leak. Maybe they sank.
    NightProwler

Post Thanks / Like

Not surprized but then again if you know your leaving it for that long why not just pick er up?

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I gotta assume that someone running across your markers was about the same to them as looking down and seeing a dollar on the sidewalk.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

i was fishing with the wife threw several out and one didn`t go to bottom and floated off close to shore . saw the bass boat go in and pick it up and just took off . hollared but he did not look my way .
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

In my opinion if you put ouit a bouy is not to leave it there for any amount of time if not within eye sight. Either way the punk that stole it is nothing but a punk.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast