Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I am looking for Power t/t and have a ???

Post Thanks / Like

Default I am looking for Power t/t and have a ???

My motor is an 87 Mariner 50hp and it does not have power tilt/trim, I would really like to add it. I would prefer to be able to take if off a "parts" motor, if possible. Does anyone know what year/make/models would fit my motor and also what all I would need to make it work on my boat? Thanks !!
    Sponsored by my wallet!!

Post Thanks / Like

Look for a power t/t for a 50hp merc. too. If I'm not mistaken it will bolt right up. There's a guy down here in Reidland, Ky. that has a junk yard full of boats and motors. I'll see if I can find his # and get it to you. Good luck
    Crappie Stomper Guide Service
    Crappie Fish'n With Attitude!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/crappiestomper
    ACC Crappie Stix Pro Staff
    Corn Field Crappie Gear Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskers
    Look for a power t/t for a 50hp merc. too. If I'm not mistaken it will bolt right up. There's a guy down here in Reidland, Ky. that has a junk yard full of boats and motors. I'll see if I can find his # and get it to you. Good luck
    Good deal!! Thank you VERY much. I have already eaten one prop up this week. I fish the rivers quite often and t/t is very helpful.
    Sponsored by my wallet!!

Post Thanks / Like

This guy is going to get mad at me for continually referring people to him,,,,,, but I think he'll get over it.
    Really though,,,, this is the very best site for getting answers I have came across.
    As a matter of fact,, I'm going to see if I can start to buying my parts from him because he is so generous with his information.
    Check him out at;

http://www.themarinedoctor.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl

I have absolutely no affiliation with him or his site as I'm just another hungry for info, boater/fisherman like most of the rest of you.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Wiskers----The guy in Reidland has moved to downtown Paducah. He may still have a bunch of stuff in back of his house in Reidland tho.