Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Repeat winners-BIG weights-possible retirement???

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Repeat winners-BIG weights-possible retirement???

Had some big fish and good weights today even though we did not have a huge turn out. Congrats to Slayer and Baller for another win and weighing in the biggest weight of the year. They had 9.37 lbs to best the field today. Lenny and Kaz a close second with 8.97 lbs. BragginBoard had a monster for big fish at 1.83 lbs and also took home the 3rd place check with 8.20 lbs. I will get the list made up later with all the weights.
    Not sure I heard it right or not but someone may be retiring from his fishing career after being bested by ole hardhunter today

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all the work of putting on the tournament. As usual it was a great time. These are really good fishermen and fun to compete aginst. Thanks again.

Speck is online now MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Great weights!!! Congrats Slayer and Baller and everyone who fished.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats

Post Thanks / Like

Rumors of his retirement are merely a ploy to confuse the enemy, Congrats Ed and Jeff, two in a row means next time you start with a two pound penalty. Great testament to patience, confidence and experience. Thanks Jared for your work so we all get to play. Good to see Bob and Jack at weigh in. Great weather day, good partner, nothing broken, caught a few fish,,,should have bought a lottery ticket last night.

Post Thanks / Like

I think retarded is a better word for anyone who lets hardhead let them beat them........ I will actually bring a pole and jig to the next one, hand fishing wasn't working for us......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    I think retarded is a better word for anyone who lets hardhead let them beat them........ I will actually bring a pole and jig to the next one, hand fishing wasn't working for us......
    maybe next time go ahead and put some tubes on those jigheads

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    Buckwheat has some long arms so I figured the handfishing would work better than it did. Should have fished a little shallower so he could reach them. Glad you were able to fish this one Monty. Was not a huge turn out but was good to shot the crap with everyone and meet some new members to.

Post Thanks / Like

Been out of town for a week or so. Very good weights, congraqts to everyone.
    Team Double D - " We're not famous, but we should be."

Post Thanks / Like

congrats to all who fished, wish I was there to cheer you on, oh well next time maby,

congrats to baller/slayer on the win, nothing like starting out at the top. stay strong and remember the little guys.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast