Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Cumberland Crappie Rod Holders

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cumberland Crappie Rod Holders

I am new to Crappie.com, but I have been reading the posts for a while. There is a ton of good information and tips on here and I have enjoyed getting new ideas.

I read a thread about the rod holders from Cumberland Crappie and I looked into it. I ordered two of the Pro Rod Holders and when I received them, I was impressed. The rod holders were machined to perfection and the installation was not bad at all.

Wouldn't you know it, after my first time out of using them, I bobbled around and dropped one of the knob bolts in the water that is used to attach the rob holder to the base. I called Terry at Cumberland Crappie and he shipped me four extra knobs, just in case. He called me back in a few days to tell me that he made some modifications to the rod holder so I wouldn't lose another one and sent me the stuff to make the modifications myself.

I can't say enough good about Terry or the product that he makes. If you are looking for a rod holder, look them up. I am sure your experience will be the same as mine.

Good luck and good fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Always nice to hear about good service. I've got a few Tite-lok removable rod holders (with a C-clamp because I use a public boat and have to rig/de-rig every time I use it). I've thought about fashioning a "keeper line" to the knob that adjusts the rod angle to avoid losing one in the drink. If you've ever got a moment to post a picture of Clumberland's solution, I'd appreciate seeing it.

Post Thanks / Like

I will do it. I haven't gotten the second package yet, but as soon as I do, I will post it.

Post Thanks / Like

That would be great.
    Many thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

I have a set of the CCRH and I love them but I take mine loose at the base 2 screws.
    Cabelas, Crappie Magnet, Jenko Fishing, Cumberland Crappie , Slabanator Jigs, and Pure Crappie Tackle.
    Timscatchingcrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, yep, yep, good stuff, great guy, and can do custom work to fit your boats needs.

Post Thanks / Like

I have 4 sets of rod holders and a rod rack myself, I gaurantee you terry will always take good care of you. He is always improving his product. You won't be disappointed!
    Lake Fork Trophy Lures Prostaff
    Cumberland Crappie Custom Rod Holders Prostaff
    Juiced Up Baits Prostaff
    G3 Boats

Post Thanks / Like

I too have 4 rod holders, one rod rack and a double seat base and they all work perfect! I can say this you will never find better customer service for a product anywhere. Terry is second to none!

Thanks for starting the thread LA. I can never say enough good things about Terry....
    Tom Hankins
    Lake Fork Trophy Lures
    Whisker Seeker Tackle
    Moss Back Fish Rack
    Cumberland Crappie
    G3 Boats

Post Thanks / Like

Ordered my CCRH Monday, arrived on Thursday!!! Ordered junk from BP same day did not receive my order until the following Wendsday. Nuf said......