Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: What fishfinder to buy???

Post Thanks / Like

Default What fishfinder to buy???

I am going to buy a new fishfinder for the front of the boat. I was considering purchasing the Matrix 77c at BassPro since it is on sale. Anyone have experience with this one? Is the color display worth the cost? Anyone have experience with the 3d Matrix model?

Post Thanks / Like

Default good for me

i have had humminbirds for as long as i can remember. Just upgraded to a couple of 585c's myself. Color is definitely worth it. Humminbird has really ramped thier stuff up in the last couple of years.
    twister
    Mistertwister
    Here crappie, crappie, crappie, crappie......:D :D :D

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up You Won't Be Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by ILUVCRAPPIEFISHIN
    I am going to buy a new fishfinder for the front of the boat. I was considering purchasing the Matrix 77c at BassPro since it is on sale. Anyone have experience with this one? Is the color display worth the cost? Anyone have experience with the 3d Matrix model?
    I purchased a 585c this year and bought a Matrix 87c from 1Weezer and I am tickled to death with both. Since Minn Kota took over Humminbird, their quality has really taken off. I have so much confidence in mine that if I pull up on a brush pile and I don't see fish, I don't even bother fish'n it. That really cuts down on unproductive fish'n spots and wasted time. I truly believe that these 2 units have doubled my catch this year. :D
    Crappie Stomper Guide Service
    Crappie Fish'n With Attitude!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/crappiestomper
    ACC Crappie Stix Pro Staff
    Corn Field Crappie Gear Pro Staff