Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Jerry

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jerry

Looks like Hamilton and Greeson are about the same as far as numbers of fish being kept. Which one is more being caught on right now? Just curious. Dylan said to tell you hello and he has been being good so he gets to come see you this weekend. He said he wanted to buy your dinner. :D Between him buying your dinner and me buying your "desert", guess you will have a pretty cheap trip. Take care.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Jonathon:

Was good talking to you on the phone. Glad to hear Dylan is doing well in school and is excited about the fishing trip this weekend. I sure hope y'all can make it to Paris Landing for dinner.

Maybe you should come straight there (Paris Landing) and hook up with Canepole instead of going to his place first - just a thought. If he comes across by boat you could go back with him, leave your truck at Mansard Island and pick it up Saturday after the fish fry. Might save you some time and miles. You might want your truck at Mansard Island Saturday anyway to get to the weigh-in/fish fry.

Tell Dylan "Howdy" from me - I'm looking forward to seeing y'all again.

Canepole, my cell number is 501-844-9028. Call me if you need a ride from Mansard Island to Paris Landing Friday night and Fatboy goes straight to Paris Landing.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Fri nite

We are going to drive over instead of motorboating over. I am about 20 miles by land to Paris Landing. I told Fatboy I would wait him out and come over after he arrives. It is gonna be too cold to try motoring by water at nite. Will be in contact soon.

Cane Pole
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"