Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pvc stucture

Post Thanks / Like

Default pvc stucture

Well end of summer is here so I used some of my left over irrigation supplies to make some structure. I attached some pics I was wondering if I should add some branches to the outter pvc sticks or should I leave them stake style? The other is a dock hanger to put my boat slip.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Post Thanks / Like

The dock hanger looks pretty good but i think i would add some more to the top one. jmo.
    There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.

Post Thanks / Like

I thing you need to add more to the top picture, I don't think it is full enough to hold numbers of fish. I like to use cedar trees which are very full but I prune out sections of the branches. The bottom picture looks great and I think it will work well.

Post Thanks / Like

I found some on some lakes in AR. I put on my mask and dove down. They used tarps, strips of em between the uprisers or anything they could attach. One structure was a large 10'x10', built up off the bottom by about 4-6', with a tarp covering the whole thing, providing a "under the table effect". We caught huge bass, crappie, and monster bluegill off that thing. Drop a jig, night crawler, or minnow just off the side and let it sit... WHAM!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice work! Top one looks a little bare but nothing a few oak or hedge limbs wouldn't fix :-)

Post Thanks / Like

I agree I am going to add some more to it and give some more hiding spots. I like the idea with the tarp strips. I will do some more and give an update.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Here are some that are soaking in different locations of LOZ! Name:  crappie hotel's.jpg
Views: 534
Size:  72.2 KB
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Holy cow Old Fuzzy those are really nice. The good part about PVC is it takes a really good graph to know they are there.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by old fuzzy View Post
    Here are some that are soaking in different locations of LOZ! Name:  crappie hotel's.jpg
Views: 534
Size:  72.2 KB
    Them are nice fuzzy! now where did you say those were on LOZ? haha

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs UpThumbs UpHey slabscab what we need to do is attach one of those gps trackers to fuzzys boat!!!Thumbs UpThumbs Up

Hey fuzzy were is your boat parked at?Hands Clapping

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast