Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ny needs a crappie club

Post Thanks / Like

Default ny needs a crappie club

id be interested in joining other upstaters in a club if one was available. anyone know of any in the central ny,upstate area? im from wayne county where is everyone else from?

Post Thanks / Like

Hi scout I'm from cattarugus cty. southerntier 65 mi.south of Buffalo. Not much interest of crappies or gills on this site for N.Y. Not like some of the other states where crappie fishing is big. Good luck forming a club I'm just to far away.

Post Thanks / Like

i just saw this post, i would be interested.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in NY but not upstate.... I'm in Queens, NY (one of the 5 boroughs). I do fish upstate. Mostly Westchester County. Haven't fished in Columbia Cnty in many many years! So I'm willing to travel if needed.

Post Thanks / Like

??? All this time I thought clubs were for seals! What does a crappie club look like?

Ya, I'd be interested.
    If vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what's baby oil made from?

Post Thanks / Like

me too!!!

Post Thanks / Like

should set something up!
    Scott's Quality Discount Baits ProStaff-Slab Jiggies ProStaff- 19D US Army CavScout

Post Thanks / Like

I am in southern Erie Cty - just shy of Catt cty and Wyo cty - I'm in

Post Thanks / Like

I,m from north niagara cty, we travel to lake chautauqua, Its hard to get any info from locals and not a lot of guys from around hear are big into crappie. a Ny club would be great to start up. its tough im right at the end of niagara river and all i realy got is big water near me . Most fishing around here is trout walleye and bass. All are great but i could fish crappie all year and be happy. lake chautauqua is around 50 degrees north end and south end is around 60 picking up a couple this weekend, but weather is getting alittel cold. I came home and Lake onterio is 42 degrees and i cant find one in the littel creeks and harbors. This is were a ny club would bee good to try and get some feed back cuz everyone around here is in pre spawn bass mode.

Post Thanks / Like

hello, i just got going on the crappie.com site and i'm from upstate ny, wayne county too (wolcott) and i'd like to see a club even an online club with maybe some
    local interactions occasionally. i'm mostly a panfisherman anyway and would like to become a better crappie fisherman and with enough people joining together we could share tactics, local fisheries etc. yes i would be interested,
    icejohn
    Take a kid fishing start a new friendship with nature.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast