Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Foggy morning fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Default Foggy morning fishing

Went fishing early Monday morning around 6am. Just a box of worms and my crappie fishing rod. Didn't get any bits on the first hours, but after the light started to shine from the east, i started catching some bluegills, then i caught my first crappie, good size too. But unfortunately my phone was low on its battery so i couldn't take a picture of it. Rats. Caught a few more bluegills and another crappie, then i caught a bass. After the sun broke the horizon the bits dropped off dramatically. Called it quits at 8am.

Next time I'll remember to charge the battery on the phone. Still it felt good to catch my first crappie.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the catch CC.Thumbs Up Next time pick you up a few minnows and see what they'll catch.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

I would get minnows, but i don't have anything to keep them in, otherwise i would. I need to pick up a small container to keep them next time i get paid.

Post Thanks / Like

went fishing again this morning after the cold front moved through and caught this guy...

He is probably half the size of the first one i caught the day before. Bites today were considerably less than they were before the cold front moved through.

Post Thanks / Like

That looks like the handycap pier at Walnut Creek, Chris. Will have to get together for some fall Crappie fishin Chris. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

Yes EB it is the pier at Walnut Creek

Post Thanks / Like

Good job, thanks for posting CC. Love them blackies, do you guys get a lot of them.