Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: chucky

slabeye is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default chucky

how you been doing haven't talk to you in awhile. i hope you have gotten better, the last time i had talked to you, you was pretty sick. have you been catching any fish?

chucky is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slabeye View Post
    how you been doing haven't talk to you in awhile. i hope you have gotten better, the last time i had talked to you, you was pretty sick. have you been catching any fish?
    For the last couple of months the docs have been having there way with me. Running all kinds of test and them some i think they made up but it looks like they have to pull out the gall bladder for now.
    Been doing pretty good on the fishing, cant complain. How did you all do this summer? Are you all going to renew your ckca? They called the other day about it and suppose to have a tourney this Sat at
    Taylorsville. Are you all going to Ky lake next month? Surely he is still not mad is he:D. You all give a shout sometime and we will go try and catch some. My cell is 859-509-4126

slabeye is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

it has been the best year i have had fishing. and yes i am going to renew in ckca and no i am not going to ky lake. maybe next year. i probably wont be at taylorsville. i have never fished there and it is a long way to go to lose money even if we win the tourney. but you will see me at green cumblerland and herrington. i will give you a yell something and we will go.

chucky is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slabeye View Post
    it has been the best year i have had fishing. and yes i am going to renew in ckca and no i am not going to ky lake. maybe next year. i probably wont be at taylorsville. i have never fished there and it is a long way to go to lose money even if we win the tourney. but you will see me at green cumblerland and herrington. i will give you a yell something and we will go.
    Not sure myself about Taylorsville. Last time i fished there was last tourney. But you all should think about coming. You would at least spend that much fishing anywhere else. New lake, new adventureThumbs Up. Where have you all been burning them up at? Cumberland or Dale? Tell your brother i said hey. See yall.