Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie Report Milwood Lake

Papermaker_1 Guest

Thumbs up Crappie Report Milwood Lake

Yes the Crappie are hitting and they are hitting good. I have been catching daily limits of 12 inch or better Crappie for the past 2 weeks. Hot spots right now are Saratoga Landing, Cotton Shed, and below Milwood Dam. Of course there are spots on the Main Lake that I could tell you about but I don't think I'll tell you just yet. So if anyone wants to catch some really big Crappie now is the time and Southwest Arkansas Millwod Lake is the place.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info Paper...I'll be fishing around the lake on Sunday. I usually hit Bee Lake, have you tried it this year?

Papermaker_1 Guest

Haven't tried Bee Lake yet, I been up in Horseshoe and there are a couple of good spots you can try hit me up at [email protected]. Also have gotten a report from a coworker that McGuire is starting to pay off.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Millwood

Paper,

We have been up to Millwood the last two weekends and the fishing has been excellent. We caught several crappie around the state park. The area to the left of the park has really been hot. We fished around the grass and pads with jigs. Cut-off slough has been good to us. Caught some up the river in grassy lake too. I hope to make it down there on Friday.