Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: table rock report

Post Thanks / Like

Default table rock report

wow sounds like LOZ is doing ok first day on here since 4 1 06 anyway tablerock went to crap and in a hurry. monday 6 tuesday 0 as in nothing wed. 3 all shallow all on plastic,swimming minnow blue silver.or crappie thunder,green and white, talked to a bunch of people and report was about like mine with one or two who caught 10 or so well headed out again thursday will let you know good or bad go get em bug man sounds like a lot of fun later all. almost forgot kings river arm viola and rock creek and roaring river (golden area) bad things man

Post Thanks / Like

Water Temp. Cape Fair was 64 degrees on the surface. A lot of boats right on the banks. I worked the deeper channel edges 10-14 ft trying to pick up some of the staging females. Caught five good females in two hours last night. I fished after 6:00 until almost dark. They are still suspending 4 - 8 feat on the edge of the channels. Busted all of my on a Crappie Thunder Black / Chartruese Road Runner.

With that water temp. the bite should be on.

I need to make a sikei disc to check for proper spawn depth. I can see my jig down to almost four feet. I'm thinking the spawn depth will be about 4-6ft right now.
    Standing in the Gap