Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anybody used a Rebel Crappie Crank-r?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anybody used a Rebel Crappie Crank-r?

Has anybody trolled with a a Rebel Crappie Crank-r? The back of the package says they troll at a depth of 10-12 ft but I'm wondering how much line has to be let out to get to that depth? Are they similar to the bandit 300? Any info on these would be appreciated. Thanks...

Kent

Post Thanks / Like

Never trolled with them, but used them to crank for bass a lot. They work good for that, so should be fine.

Post Thanks / Like

compare the bill on each CB to each other, and the overall size, etc., and if similar, I would think it would run similar to the bandit.
    GO BIG ORANGE !

I meant to behave, but there were just way too many other options available at the time.

Post Thanks / Like

I have used the Rebels with good success and they do run about the same as Bandit 300's. Use the Bandit chart to see depth/line out.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I've used both for slow cranking, the rebel and the bandit. My primary fishing spot is fairly shallow so I cannot troll them at the depth indicated. I do troll standard Rapalas, any color under 2" in length. I use rapalas if the smaller jigs and bait aren't bringing in the fish.