Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spawn Reports

Post Thanks / Like

Default Spawn Reports

Thought I would start us a running thread about spawn conditions around the State.
    Big George says the Eufuala is currently in full swing.
    Oologah is just starting and not yet ready to slay them.

How 'bout your neck of the woods?
    Craig
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

Default Gibson

There Right On The Verge On The Southern End Of Gibson, Around Ranger Creek And Six Shooter, We Think They Will Be On The Bank By The Weekend

Post Thanks / Like

This is a great idea. I'm planning on a trip to Skiatook this weekend and I'll post any results. Hopefully good ones.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Ft. Gibson is in full swing also. Good luck fishin I am gone fishin!!!
    Ft. Gibson fishinman (James)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Spawning action

Caught a few in 2 foot water yesterday , all large males except for one small female busting with blood line eggs . Sandy creek off Lake Texhoma . White grub tipped with small minnow . Fish did not have bloody tails yet .

Post Thanks / Like

Default Oologah

I launched the boat at 3 a.m. friday morning. I first setup along the rock bluff across from the boat ramp at Talala creek. I caught one gar. About an hour before daylight, I started moving into the standing timber to do some early morning doodlesocking. I must have hit at least 100 stickups/trees. I fished them from 1' to 8' deep. Nothng. Sun was up and decided to take a boat ride to one of my favorite cuts. I caught 6 fish. They pretty much died off by 9 and decided to start hunting them. I worked several banks with minnow 3-4' below a bobber. Doing this, I came home with 18 fish total by the time I left at 2 in the afternoon. Most of the fish were in the 13" range, nothing big, nothing small. The bite is still aggressive.
    Oologah is still not ready. But, fish can be had if you work for them. The wind has just been from hell lately and has made it really tough to really be able to check out an area thoroughly.
    Craig
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

Post billy creek-coweta

started at 6:00 this morning@billy creek and it was windy 15-25mph w/gusts!fished on southside of road by a big drainage pipe that went under the road to the northside of the road!fished 3-5ft around the pipe(its under water)and caught 42 between 10-12inches w/9 13inch and 2 14's!primarely on med.minnows.caught them in spurts as fast as we could lay the wood to um! going to double creek in tha morning!also,fish had eggs w/little blood,caught mostly all black crappie and it was fun minus the wind over are head.will give another report tomorrow.ps. found them by dragging portable hummingbird up and down the bank's. dont ya love spawn time!

Post Thanks / Like

It was me Big George that was watching you catch the fish this morning in the white chevy PU wasnt that you in the green van??? Fishing will get better out there in a week or so for bigger fish

Post Thanks / Like

Post bg

I was the one that turned around and said "hi"! i was standing up.if i see you again i'll make sure and say sumpthin! p.s. it look's prime down there and he also showed me some other spot's futher on down. ya see me, give a shout and stop! went to spencer this morning and took 10,caght 20-25 little uns.could not get the big ones to bite? drop me a pm george and maybe we can hit some of those holes in coweta.-later

Post Thanks / Like

Eufaula is still good, the cold front made it a little tough Sat morning but we kept 27 Sat evening caught in 2' - 6' foot of water. This morning we doodlesocked right up next to the bank until 11:00 and went home with 38 nice ones. More mails than females so there is still time to catch a lot of fish, note: Caught on red n chartruese

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast