Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Gulp Alive minnows

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Gulp Alive minnows

Anybody ever tried the gulp alive minnows for specs just wandering
    Luke:5
    6And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake.

Post Thanks / Like

Tried them, nada. Occasionally use the liquid on other jigs, results negligible and it dyes any white hand tied jigs which is kinda cool.
    I aint here to tell you anything. You want to know what Im doing....pm me and meet me on the lake.

Post Thanks / Like

have tried 3 times, different kinds (sizes, shapes, colors) nothing happened..........
    Not impressed a bit, although, have met and talked with guys at various bass pro
    shops in Tenn & N. Carolina that are completely sold on them...use them to long-line.

Possible they react differently in other states or maybe the Whites like them and
    the Black Crappie down here won't touch them................

At this time - jury is out and i won't buy any more for testing.

Post Thanks / Like

Okay thanks was looking at these because heard about and saw these was just wandering how they would work. I have been killing the bluegills and shell crackers and catfish need me some crappie meat. Will try anything new when they are not turned on
    Luke:5
    6And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake.