Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Houston, we may have a problem

Post Thanks / Like

Default Houston, we may have a problem

My wife has a herniated disc in her back. She has had it for a good long while. It started flaring up about a week ago. She is getting an M.R.I. on friday at noon. I am gonna come home friday morning after working twelve and a half, sleep a few and take her. The problem is i don't think that she will get in on time. If she does, that will be the first time i have ever known any medical place to be on time. Canepole, i will be there that night. As that hotel commercial goes, leave the light on for me. I need a cell number so you can guide me in. I have your house number, but i don't think that is the same number as your lake place. I really want to go eat with the guys at Paris Landing because my son wants to see Jerry again, but if i am too late, i can't help it. My wife and family comes first. Just hope i can get through Nashville before all the traffic hits. Take care

Post Thanks / Like

Hope your wife will be ok first. Take care of her and them come on down. Looking forward to seeing you but will understand if things happen.

I also want to go out to eat with Jerry and Richard and everyone who wants to go to the smorgesboard. I enjoy that as much as the fishing BIG SMILE!. That reminds me I need to pack my good tennis shoes and a some clean jeans and a clean shirt and stuff. I don't want to walk in there with fish scales on my cloths. LOL Last year we all dressed very casually and I enjoyed not having to put on dress cloths for a change.

I am looking at Cane Poles Address and was searching for his camps phone number. I know I have it somewhere but can't find it. I found his address and the directions to his house that I printed out from Terra servers. But I seem to have lost the note that I wrote to put in my wallet with his phone number to the cabin. I hopefully will be there at 4pm my time. My only concern is that my Evansville, IN time is the same time as Cane Pole is on down in Springville, TN. I hate fooling with time zones. So I may be there an hour early or an hour last LOL. But I am thinking that it will take 4 hours to get there and that leaves some time to stop and get gas or some coffee along the way.

Cane pole your camp is one the same side of the lake as the Sulfur creek and Mansard Island I hope? Or are you on West Sandy part of Big Sandy which is still on the West side of KY lake but south of Mansards Island?

The camp ground where the weighin happens is near Mansard Island I think but I am not for sure. I was thinking that it was on antioc road on off the highway. I may have to search for directions on how to get to the weigh in also. I have some work to do. I put some new line on the main reel that my BnM pole is attached to. I put some stren magniflex Clear 6lb test line on my Shakespeare Sigma Ultralight reel. Hope that clear line helps.

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy
    My wife has a herniated disc in her back. She has had it for a good long while. It started flaring up about a week ago. She is getting an M.R.I. on friday at noon. I am gonna come home friday morning after working twelve and a half, sleep a few and take her. The problem is i don't think that she will get in on time. If she does, that will be the first time i have ever known any medical place to be on time. Canepole, i will be there that night. As that hotel commercial goes, leave the light on for me. I need a cell number so you can guide me in. I have your house number, but i don't think that is the same number as your lake place. I really want to go eat with the guys at Paris Landing because my son wants to see Jerry again, but if i am too late, i can't help it. My wife and family comes first. Just hope i can get through Nashville before all the traffic hits. Take care
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Moose, you have a pm from me.