Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Gooch, just a thought..ha

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Gooch, just a thought..ha

How bout making me up some of those "Pungi Sticks" so I can put them around me boat dock. That oughta ward off poachers...haha
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole
    How bout making me up some of those "Pungi Sticks" so I can put them around me boat dock. That oughta ward off poachers...haha
    Should I ask? BTW....I'm gonna take a pic of that slab I catch with that pretty jig head hangin' out of his mouth. Hopefully it won't take me long to get back out there.

Post Thanks / Like

what is a pungi stick

Post Thanks / Like

You did not have to go to Vietnam did you. Sharp sticks in the bottom of a concealed pit on a trail.
    Today is a great day

Post Thanks / Like

Well I guess we will back track a little and I will post the PM I sent Tom this afternoon. People not familiar with the outdoors just kill me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom I was looking at the pic of your boat dock and stake beds when a military guy who doesent fish walked by my computer. He asked me why "that guy" put pungi sticks arround his boat dock. Asked if they were there to keep boats from driving into the dock. I told him no they were there to protect his grandkids from gators. He told me if that was the case they were set at the wrong angle. I never told him any different. He walked away shaking his head and of course not knowing the truth. I have been laughing like an idiot for 10 min just wondering what he is thinking right now. Knowing this guy I fully expect him to send me a diagram of how to correctly place pungi sticks to prevent a gator attack by the end of business today. Hope you get as big of a chuckle out of this as I did. Take care and thanks again for the jigs. Next time send something the wife cooked in that oven allong with the jigs you cook.