Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Screwheads from PBUG

litewirehooker is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Screwheads from PBUG

Got some screwheads from PBUG and they do look great. Had a few poured with lightwirehooks and hope to give them a try next week. I always try to produce quality leadhead hooks and PBUG does the same. Thanks
    http://litewirehooks.com/
    [email protected]
    Every day you do not fish will be one day less you have to fish

Post Thanks / Like

Curtis those litewire hooks, are very different to work with. They are lite as everyone says, I see why people like them. I actually took and bent one out and bent it back.. Definately a money saver for sure. I love'em

litewirehooker is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks PBUG, Got quit a few ready for this season. Sent out bunch of samples and have been reaping the rewards by shipping several orders. Soon will be time to head to the lake and spend few weeks fishing and getting ready for the "Meeting at the Lumberyard" at Lake Talquin in Florida. These litewirehooks sure make fishing a pleasure without loosing so many jigs and hooks. Like PBUG, I appreciate the customers on Crappie.com. Curtis
    http://litewirehooks.com/
    [email protected]
    Every day you do not fish will be one day less you have to fish

Post Thanks / Like

More than appreciate these guys!!. Guys I am telling you try these lite wire hooks. You wont go wrong.

Post Thanks / Like

i am not sure if they are like the ones I use to use, but I could get hung up and bend the hook and get the jig back 9 out of 10 times and jsut bend it back. I loved them

Post Thanks / Like

They are just that!!!! You found them again

Post Thanks / Like

The thing I like about litewire hooks is how you can hook a minner through the eyes, lips, nostrils, top fin or bottom fin, and they will stay alive longer.Been using them as long as I can remember. Get hung, bend them out, bend them back and keep on fishin! Don't lose many fish and hook penetrates better with the smaller wire and the bait can swim less restricted with the lighter weight!!

OLD GEEZER FISHERMEN NEVER DIE, THEY JUST SMELL THAT WAY!!