Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Frank Lawhead, this Post is for You.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Frank Lawhead, this Post is for You.

I could not completely understand you on the phone today. Either your hearing aid or my hearing aid was squealing..ha..

Cold front moving in here Friday. Looks like we gonna catch h***l here again. Temperature is dropping to mid 30's Sat nite and low 40's Sun nite. Fish will prob move out of shallows. I will find the fishes Sat and we will get some Sunday, but it's gonna warm up Monday thru rest of week when u are here...I am just gonna point you out some places for next week..You should do fine...We will have breakfast then go get them. It wil be a lot of fog, so don't be in a big rush. Besides, the fish wont bite til we show up..haha

Be sure to bring your maps and your GPS. We will talk Sat nite..If I don't answer, keep calling...
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 04-05-2006 at 09:18 PM.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

frank lawhead is offline RIP Frank - Crystal is now posting on his behalf.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default hearing aid

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole
    I could not completely understand you on the phone today. Either your hearing aid or my hearing aid was squealing..ha..

Cold front moving in here Friday. Looks like we gonna catch hell here again. Temperature is dropping to mid 30's Sat nite and low 40's Sun nite. Fish will prob move out of shallows. I will find the fishes Sat and we will get some Sunday, but it's gonna warm up Monday thru rest of week when u are here...I am just gonna point you out some places for next week..You should do fine...We will have breakfast then go get them. It wil be a lot of fog, so don't be in a big rush. Besides, the fish wont bite til we show up..haha

Be sure to bring your maps and your GPS. We will talk Sat nite..If I don't answer, keep calling...
    FIRST I,D HEARD OF THAT PROBLEM [OR OF HEARING ANYTHING ELSE FOR THAT MATTER] MY AIDS ARE THE LAST STEP --- WE WERE DRIVING DOWN BIG TRANSMISSON LINES--- I,LL HAVE ALL THE STUFF WITH ME SUNDAY
    LATER FRANK
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER