Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Need Advice About Smithville Lake

Post Thanks / Like

Default Need Advice About Smithville Lake

I was hoping someone could give me some advice/shortcuts to catching crappie this Saturday. I used to fish Smithville along time ago, but now I only get up there once a year when I help out with the annual Disabled fishing Derby hosted by the Smithville Knights Of Columbus. We usually catch a few fish under the W bridge each year, but was hoping to put these great guys and gals on some good fishing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also anyone wanting to volunteer either your help, pontoon boat or donations for raffle prizes are welcome too! Its a great day putting smiles on the faces of our fishing buddies who are bound to a wheelchair or other forms of disabilities. Lots of raffle prizes, trophies for the Largest Bass/crappie. a big fish post and a great barbecue for participants and volunteers.
    If your like to join in, call Bill Clouse @ 816- 260-8739 or Casey Ramsey @ 816 674-7336
    Thanks in advance for your help!
    Most of my money is spent on fishing, fishing tackle and boats, the rest is wasted.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm starting to see crappie chasing shad in the back of coves and as the temps drop.....it'll only get better!

Birddogs54
    2005 Ranger 519 Yamaha 200

keeferfish is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Brush piles should give some up. Gps coord on Burtons website.