Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lethargic

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lethargic

I have to confess that today was possibly the worst luck I have ever had at the Fork. I can honestly say in the war between man and lake today. The lake spanked my bum!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Fish....There were some good fish caught today. It was a matter of finding the right location. Evidently Clepper and Russell found them.

Post Thanks / Like

LLoyd, I don't know what you weighed, we got lucky. You know we are not the class of the field. Nichols, Allen ( all of them) Larry, Milkman, etc. are the guys to beat, we lucked onto a spot and the fish were there. We didn't throw them back.
    Harry, Get the Net !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Obviously some people were catching fish but they seemed reluctant to jump in my boat. Had a fun trip and that's what counts.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Harrys Partner View Post
    LLoyd, I don't know what you weighed, we got lucky. You know we are not the class of the field. Nichols, Allen ( all of them) Larry, Milkman, etc. are the guys to beat, we lucked onto a spot and the fish were there. We didn't throw them back.
    Me and Blaine haven't found that one spot in 2 years! We're saving up for the Championship! :-)