Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank you!

I would like to thank everyone from the Indiana Slab Masters for the warm welcome into the club. Everyone was very helpful with all our questions. Great group of guys, doing a great job organizing these crappie tournaments! If your looking to fish tournaments for the first time or a seasoned vet... I recommend fishing with this organization!!!

Thanks again!
    Benjamin & Benjamin
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for your participation, and sorry about your mishap! I hope to see you in next years events, we will be posting our schedule very soon!

Thanks to all the Ohio teams that came to the event, and thank you for all the regular members who made the journey to Brookville! What a beautiful lake and what an absolutely fun day of fishing! Nice quality sized average fish, and everyone of them good fighters.

good fishin'

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for coming out and fishing with us Scott. I hope we get to see you and your cousin at our Oct opener at Geist.

Tom

Post Thanks / Like

Well I went home and watched Sesame Street and counted with the count (dracula) up to seven about 100 times! I can almost bet that will never happen again!!! We do apologize to everyone in the club.. it was a honest mishap on my part. We will see you all at Geist!! Again thank you all for everything!
    Scott