Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opinions on todays SEC games

Post Thanks / Like

Default Opinions on todays SEC games

Wow, all that Auburn team does is win. You gotta give those guys credit for finding ways to win. Most people outside of Auburn and probably half of Auburn fans themselves thought State would win this game. A lot of people even thought it might be a blowout. I myself thought State would win. Maybe I should start predicting Auburn to win. Now with that being said, it goes to show you how much silly mistakes that do not actually effect a play end up effecting a game. Auburns first 14 points came on drives that were heavily influenced by penalties that either gave them good field position or caused a different play that allowed Auburn to capitalize. If State had not made those silly mistakes they win. If If If does not cut it though. Auburn came out the winner. I still fear my Tide playing State more than I do Auburn though. State was still the better team in my opinion, and Relf is a heck of a player, better than anyone on Auburns team. They should have jsut let him run it every play.

Georgia was a much improved team and I knew they would play Carolina close. Boise was lucky to play the Dawgs in the first game. I am not saying Boise is not good because they are, however if they had played Georgia today I think Georgia beats them. Once again, If If If does not cut it, and now Mark will be even more on the hot seat.

Alabama, well I am thinking we have a heck of a lot of improving to do if we want to play for a title. Trent just seems like he is missing something. I think our QB is pretty good, but our offensive line is not providing the blocking we need. Our defense is good, however they are not getting QB pressures enough. If we can not get pressure on the QB, Arkansas and South C will pick us apart. If If If we can get it together we might go a long way. Lets hope this If cuts it.

Roll Tide

Post Thanks / Like

I ain't givin auburn credit fer nuthin. States defense stinks. Pffffft

Post Thanks / Like

well minner, they stunk today, but do not count on it to last. They pretty much spotted them 14.

Post Thanks / Like

Can't tell 2 no bodies RoflRofl

ROLL TIDE!
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

The AU finish is what you pay your money to see.
    We are rooted in LSU country but couldn't see that game.
    SEC football I believe is the best in the country.
    I just wish I could be better at fishing. Or maybe luckier!:D

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    Wow, all that Auburn team does is win. You gotta give those guys credit for finding ways to win. Most people outside of Auburn and probably half of Auburn fans themselves thought State would win this game. A lot of people even thought it might be a blowout. I myself thought State would win. Maybe I should start predicting Auburn to win. Now with that being said, it goes to show you how much silly mistakes that do not actually effect a play end up effecting a game. Auburns first 14 points came on drives that were heavily influenced by penalties that either gave them good field position or caused a different play that allowed Auburn to capitalize. If State had not made those silly mistakes they win. If If If does not cut it though. Auburn came out the winner. I still fear my Tide playing State more than I do Auburn though. State was still the better team in my opinion, and Relf is a heck of a player, better than anyone on Auburns team. They should have jsut let him run it every play.

Georgia was a much improved team and I knew they would play Carolina close. Boise was lucky to play the Dawgs in the first game. I am not saying Boise is not good because they are, however if they had played Georgia today I think Georgia beats them. Once again, If If If does not cut it, and now Mark will be even more on the hot seat.

Alabama, well I am thinking we have a heck of a lot of improving to do if we want to play for a title. Trent just seems like he is missing something. I think our QB is pretty good, but our offensive line is not providing the blocking we need. Our defense is good, however they are not getting QB pressures enough. If we can not get pressure on the QB, Arkansas and South C will pick us apart. If If If we can get it together we might go a long way. Lets hope this If cuts it.

Roll Tide
    sounds about right..but in the
    AU game I would like to know the reason it wasn't a touchdown on the play previous to the game ender...the guy left in bounds at the 4 yd line crossed the goal line in air and landed out of bounds...TOUCHDOWN ...home cookin to me....We will take it. WDE

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

Falcon, are you saying that State should have tied the game there at the end? I did not see the play you were talking about, I had already written State off as losing without a chance. I should have known better since Auburn came back and won almost all their games last year and their first one this year they came from behnid to win. I guess I figured if they can come from behind to win them all surely they wont give up a 14 point lead late. My only question is this, on the last play which I saw the replay of several times, did the tip of the ball not reach the white line? Sure looked to me like the tip reached the line. The bottom line is, Auburn is a little better than I thought, and State is as good as advertised and just made a few costly mistakes at the wrong time.

Post Thanks / Like

WAR EAGLE! and that's all I got to say on the matter. Hands Clapping

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alabass View Post
    WAR EAGLE! and that's all I got to say on the matter. Hands Clapping
    Me too. Not. How y'all gonna survive givin up that many yards and points? Reckon how many y'all give up against a good team?

Post Thanks / Like

Falcon, I finally saw the replay. I have to agree with the announcers, it was definitely a touchdown. Should have went into OT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast