Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Tube sale

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tube sale

We stumbled across a tube clearance to good to pass up and bought all they had, we do not carry tubes and use mainly proprietary stuff from several members on here for our stores. Thus we will pass the savings on to you as I know there are alot of tube guys here. They appear to be all Southern Pro tubes. Price is the equivalent to $20/1000 yep you read that right. The big bags are +/-400 ($8) smaller are +/-100 ($2) there will be a few 50 count for a buck. There are about 4300 pictured and I am guessing there are about that many left to pack in other colors. We will update or add another pic when we finish. You pay actual shipping (flat rate USPS box) and if you are from Illinois sales tax.

Name:  Sptubes.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  110.6 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Man that is some tubes!! Was somebody going out of business? Send me a pm of the colors you have.

Juiced Up Baits Pro Staff
    K2 Coolers Pro Staff
    Mike's Custom Crappie Jigs Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

How many black and chart do you have. I might like some of those. Also the solid chartruese, and then the green/chartruese

Post Thanks / Like

pm me on those if you still have some of those colors i mentioned

Post Thanks / Like

Everyone we did not get a chance to go through the rest today however, I have answered several PM and will take them in the order recieved. I will go through the Southern Pro website tomorrow and be able to post the exact color name/number I can tell you there at least 500 pearl, 500 yellow/white, 500 red/chart and 500 yellow/chart we havent got too yet and there are still more. And to answer the question above it was a shop that was getting out of retail and plastics all together and going to do strictly lead. Decided it was to nice of weather not to take the 6 year old that was driving me nuts to go crappie fishing to catch a few.

Post Thanks / Like

I did not pm you I left you a message on here, so not sure if I got in on the tubes. I might be interested if you have any of the black/chart and red/chart left,

Post Thanks / Like

you still have any pink/black and chart/black?