Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I apologize to my pro-staff

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I apologize to my pro-staff

as everyone probably knows I've been awful busy working with my wife getting her established here in haven't got to sending a lot of samples out so I apologize to everyone I'm sorry that I caused any hard feelings the best to my pro-staff and hope that your summer has been successful.

www.bobsjigs.com

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

No apology is needed Bob. Speaking for myself and probably all of us, you have done so much for us all.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

no apology needed, you do everyone here at crappie.com more favors than a lot of our own family probably would do. Heck I consider you closer than some of my own. If you could be voted person of the year again you would get my vote, but since you cant, well a big ol Thank You will have to do. I appreciate all you do my friend.

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

thank you guys I appreciate your kind words we always try to keep my word is you probably know and I've always been right should say our voice, to my way to make things happen with people on here is you probably know that I do a lot of generosity work or I should say donations to many youth groups many fishing clubs throughout the US in-depth anybody asked for something from me I will generally send it to them as generosity in a good friend to all people.

www.bobsjigs.com

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

No apology needed Bob.....everybody gets busy at times. Just do what you got to do to get things squared away.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Bob you have helped me out for our tournaments more than you know......I appreicate that a TON......no apology needed.....matter of fact, thanks for doing what you do.......

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Post Thanks / Like

Can't talk for your prostaff but I have gottin two orders from you and both of them were promptly filled and sent to me. I will say you have excellent service and will be buying more from you in future. Thanks for being part of crappie.com family and also nfor your great plastics..............................
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.....

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Bob,

Most of us understand that you have to take care of the wife cause if mama isn't happy we are not either and life isn't fun. We just have to look out for family first. In spite of myself, I have had mine for almost 33 years and some of them have been, for lack of a better description, interesting. Most people have had at least one wife unless they are llike my brother in law who has had five. That does not count the girlfriends, but he just never had very good judgement. Get back in the groove when you can.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaxsprat View Post
    Can't talk for your prostaff but I have gottin two orders from you and both of them were promptly filled and sent to me. I will say you have excellent service and will be buying more from you in future. Thanks for being part of crappie.com family and also nfor your great plastics..............................
    couldnt agree more....Bob has always done me better than right....weather I was a paying customer or if he was helping us out for some tournament fishing....when you get ready to order again check these out http://www.crappie.com/crappie/diy-s...stic-bait.html they dont look like much but I can tell you from experience they are a GREAT try a pack or two when he gets em up and going.....

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Post Thanks / Like

good news for everyone we are going out this morning and going to shoot about 500 baits plus samples so around 700 plastic baits I will be shooting today all my orders will go out Monday occluding the samples thank you guys for all your kind words we were especially hard to provide a good service to everyone please keep in mind youth groups and clubs please let us know if we can help you out we take great pride in especially helping out young youth groups we would like to see our younger generation continue with such a great hobby and a great sport is fishing this will set for life in the long run and will give the many hours of enjoyment in the future envoy said if you take a kid fishing wants he will remember it for the rest of his life God bless to everyone and I hope everyone has had a good and successful summer in catching a lot of fish.

www.bobsjigs.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast