Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Old member returning after long absence

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Old member returning after long absence

Hello Fellow Crappie Anglers;
    Lundman A-14 here,...also known as KC9SYJ on amateur radio(still trying for that upgrade to General Class),...anyway,I have been missing the site and wanted to pay a visit. Haven't done much fishing this year due to two very long heat waves and alot of early spring rains that made lake levels so high here you couldn't get the boat on the water. Although the radio hobby has become my main hobby now,...I still enjoy the outdoors and wetting a line for crappie now and then.

Coming up with an idea that when I get that upgrade to General Class on amateur radio,I just might start my own radio net on the 40 meter band. Haven't thought up a name for the net yet,but trying to come up with one. One idea I have would be the "Around The Dock" net where we could discuss fishing and boating. It could be a Saturday evening net,...after you have spent the day on the water,...around 8:00 pm. These are just ideas right now,and could change as far as time of net,name of net,frequency,etc.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice to hear from you again. Good luck with your endeavers for the future. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't been active in the radio hobby for several years but have recently thought about getting involved in it again. This sounds like a good way to combine
    both hobbies.
    Joe N9DBI

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, welcome back..

Proud Member Of Team Geezer
    Member: Michigan Chapter of Team Overalls