Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Question for Cane Pole

Post Thanks / Like

Default Question for Cane Pole

Hey There Tom, I picked up some of the Jigheads you made while visiting Crappie Camp. I was wondering what weight were the ones that I have.They are the ones that are flat on each side and without eyes.

I use the 1/4 oz. jigs made by Bighead Jigs alot and I really like the way yours look. Great looking paint job!
    CATCH A BIG-UN

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slabbandit
    Hey There Tom, I picked up some of the Jigheads you made while visiting Crappie Camp. I was wondering what weight were the ones that I have.They are the ones that are flat on each side and without eyes.

I use the 1/4 oz. jigs made by Bighead Jigs alot and I really like the way yours look. Great looking paint job!
    They weigh about 1/4 oz. These are from a home made jig mold me friend Mr. T machined. He is a good machinist (and fisherman). Glad u liked them.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Tom,
    I was hoping they were close to 1/4 oz. I really like the looks of them and the paint job is awesome! Can't wait to do some deep jigging with them after the spawn.
    CATCH A BIG-UN

Post Thanks / Like

Tom CEB and myself went down to crappie camp last night to just meet the campers and visit. I to picked up a couple of your jig heads. I figgure if they work as good as the minnow feeder/attractor you told me how to make, they will be good uns. When I catch that state record crappie on one of em I may have to name the fish after you. Is just another example of the amazing generosity from a crappie.com member.