Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: numbers even DD can understand

Post Thanks / Like

Default numbers even DD can understand

Got some numbers for all you bammers. lets take a look at the old IRON BOWL series of late.
    lets go back
    3 years
    bammer leads 2-1
    5 yrs
    Auburn leads 3-2
    10 yrs
    Auburn leads 7-3 ................ see a trend formin ?? Thumbs Up
    15 yrs
    Auburn leads 9-6
    20 yrs
    Auburn leads 11-9
    25 yrs
    Auburn leads 15-10 ................. yep thats right !!!!!
    30 yrs
    Auburn leads 17-13.....RoflRofl

Does any of you knows how fer back ya got to go foe bammer gets ahead ???????
    1976........................ I was in the 6th grade RoflRoflRofl gradgiated it too !!!
    Fer most of my life the ol AUBURN TIGERS have been kickin that bammer BUTT
    looks like yall is the little crimson headed STEP CHILD............. BAW HAW HAW HAW
    Ya can reserch it fo yo sef them bammers sho dont talk about these numbers
    Aint even no need to look back at Auburn vs misipi state........... hell itd be waaaaaaaaayyy worsnis
    BAW HAW HAW HAW

WAR EAGLE !!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Looked it up anyhow, Auburn vs miss st................................. AUBURN leads 59-23 HAW HAW HAW

Post Thanks / Like

The only number that matters is the easiest one for everyone to understand, and that is total series wins, and Bama leads that. When you lead the series you do not really look back at how many times who won what in the last 25 years or so. It gives the barn something to shoot for though. When yall take da lead, I might start takin a look.

Post Thanks / Like

Last 10 years NC's Bama 1 tha barn 1. Last 20 years bama 2 barn 1. Do I need to go all the way back Joe?
    I didn't think so. Shaddup.

Post Thanks / Like

little terchy on this subject aint yall................. BAW HAW HAW haw haw haw ha ha ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
    yall mighta had anotha NC or 2 ifn we hadnt been beetn that ars regular

Post Thanks / Like

In the last 20 years, ya'll ain;t dominated us at all. 13-7 ya'lls favor but we had a 4 game and a 2 game win streak against you during that time. If it wasn't for 6 dropped passes and what SHOULD have been a pick 6 last year, we'd have beaten ya. Couple of your winds were what 3 to 2 and 13-10 so you've BEARLY beaten us a few times
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Post Thanks / Like

DD if Bama had not handed it to them on a silver platter, they would not have beaten us last year either. It was more like we beat ourselves. Ingram being careless with the ball and then trent dropped the touchdown pass with no defender in sight. I know the final score is what counts, but dang I think Auburn was more lucky than good last year in many games. Sometimes I wondered if the ol Mad H from LSU was hiding on their sideline somewhere.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL Tha Mad Hatter is one lucky SOB. Auburn did get every bounce last year and we had them beat. Final score is what counts and we'll be on the Winning side this time. They got to many new folks that haven't played in but one game to deal with our Multi dimensional Offense. Stack the box and Relf will pull out a play action to draw em in and then throw a TD pass on those new Corners. Lay back after that happens and either Relf or Ballard will run over you. Either that or we'll give it to Jameon Lewis or Perkins, BOTH have 4.3 speed and he'll hurt ya. On the other side of the ball, we'll have our All SEC D lineman back form Suspension. Cox and Boyd are one of the best D Tackle tandems in the nation. They're gonna kill those new O Linemen

Post Thanks / Like

BTW, you do know that no matter what the score is we're gonna try and run it up higher after all the BS talk about Newton. If we're up 40-0, we're gonna keep on running the score up

Post Thanks / Like

if, if, if, ifs and butts candy and nuts la la la la la

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast