Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: #3 ??

Post Thanks / Like

Default #3 ??

Some a yall bammers better call them pollsters and tell em about all them there championchips. they dun dropped yall and put them cajuns ahead of ya. RoflRoflRofl

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up

Post Thanks / Like

I like it Thumbs Up working out just right for # 14 Hands ClappingHands Clapping when we kick LSWho out of T-Town then it's just us and OU Thumbs Up
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Joe? I looked every where and didn't see the barn anywhere? Did it burn down? It's a conspiracy. Knock Bama down and tha barn completely out of the pichure? You may be onto sumptin bout them pollsters, but I doubt it. Lswho beat number 3 and we smoked a nobody. They prolly should've moved up. Y'all prolly should've dropped out after yalls dismal showing against that glorified HS team y'all played.

Post Thanks / Like

Here is my concern about the SEC this year. You have 5 very strong teams and a couple of those that can still pull it off. Bama, LSU, M. State, Arkansas, and South C. all seem stout, and Florida is not a slouch and who knows about TN or even Auburn for that matter. All SEC teams could have two losses this year and end up allowing Boise to finally get into the title game. The only team left they have to play that might even pose a threat is TCU. They can brag about beating and SEC team in the dawgs, but give me a break, the dawgs have been as bad as Vandy here lately. Oregon is overated but LSU played a great game there and probably deserves to jump my tide, but that might not last past this week when they play state.

Post Thanks / Like

thats what happens when ya play a nobody first game, they shoulda jumped OU also

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Minnerman View Post
    Hey Joe? I looked every where and didn't see the barn anywhere? Did it burn down? It's a conspiracy. Knock Bama down and tha barn completely out of the pichure? You may be onto sumptin bout them pollsters, but I doubt it. Lswho beat number 3 and we smoked a nobody. They prolly should've moved up. Y'all prolly should've dropped out after yalls dismal showing against that glorified HS team y'all played.
    I think our HS team coulda beat urin !!RoflRofl

Post Thanks / Like

joe have you figured out the 3 words in the Back in the 80's thread?? That was just for you
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jusanothajoe View Post
    I think our HS team coulda beat urin !!RoflRofl
    You're probably right, but I also think we'd a handled yalls HS team better than y'all did. Ain't it funny how mine and joes opinion differ and ain't neither one of em werth a hill of beans?

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with that. however if you schedule a tough game at first and have a bad first game it can cost you much more than a 1 spot fall in the polls.

Quote Originally Posted by jusanothajoe View Post
    thats what happens when ya play a nobody first game, they shoulda jumped OU also