Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Headed to Truman 9/7

Post Thanks / Like

Default Headed to Truman 9/7

Any suggestion's.Have a brother that lives in Raymore that wants to go, well I do to and I haven't been since april.

Post Thanks / Like

Been doing good up from Bucksaw. Pick a cove, any cove. Try em anywhere from 15 fow to right on the bank from the reports. We were catching em Sat. in 12 fow anwhere from right on the bottom to four feet down. Minnows rule. It has been cooler since then so they may be shallower. Trail and error willl show you. I live in Raymore too, Silver Lake area.

Going to try three days of kayak crappie this weekend... kitchen pass pending.

Post Thanks / Like

we were at bucksaw today. we fished the timbered flats. he caught a few in 15fow 9 ft down, but we moved into 8 feet or less and found quite a few . we has a great day. we kept 2 limits. We fished minnows on jig head 1/8 aND 1/16TH

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry about the late come back, went to Truman Wednesday and Thursday, found fish on the bluffs just south of Bucksaw any where from 5' to 20', Didn't catch a limit of keepers but caught a lot of fish. Talked with some other people fishing same area and they had limits of nice fish. Brother and I still had a great time. Until I got home and found out transmission in truck had broke a cooling line, had to take in shop and get repaired ( covered under warranty ) everthing back to normal