Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: September WTCC Meeting & Tournaments

Post Thanks / Like

Default September WTCC Meeting & Tournaments

Hope everyone enjoyed the Labor Day Weekend. I know that I am loving the cooler temps that the weekend brought!!!

September will be a pretty busy month for the WTCC. As you will remember, both our April Beech River and May youth tournaments had to be cancelled this year, due to weather conditions and water levels. The club decided to combine the two, and reschedule for early September. As a result, we will have 2 tournaments this month.

This coming Saturday, 09/10, we will hold a tournament at Beech River (KY Lake). This tournament will serve as both a Youth Tournament, and a Team Tournament (for those of you competing in the team competition). We will launch at the Beech Bend Recreation Area ramp, with fishing beginning at safe light. The weigh-in will be held back at the ramp at 2:00 PM. Since we will have no meeting prior to this tournament, please be sure and contact me (via phone or e-mail), prior to tournament start time, to let me know if you will be fishing the tournament. Tournament fees can be paid at weigh-in.

The following Thursday, 09/15, we will hold our regular meeting at 6:30 PM, at the Jackson Gander Mountain. There will be a substantial amount of club business to address at this meeting. In addition to preparations for the scheduled (09/17) September tournament, we will also be making preparations for October's Fall Get-Together and Fall Classic. The club will be voting on several items of business related to the Fall Classic, including rules and qualification. We will also address November's open charity tournament, and begin preparations for the new club year (discussions regarding nominations of club officers for the upcoming year, etc.).

On Saturday, 09/17, we will hold our scheduled September tournament on Reelfoot Lake. Participants may launch at the ramp of their choice, with fishing starting at safe light. Weigh-in will be held at Keystone Park at 2:00 PM. This will be the final Team event of the season.

Lots of fun to be had this month!!! Hope to see you all!!!

George
    731-267-2322

Post Thanks / Like

Good info....we will be there Saturday a.m. Hope to see everyone soon.

Post Thanks / Like

i might be their ,suppose to dove hunt and work on deer stuff sat. ,but might skip out on them and fish instead.anyone know directions to that ramp,not forsure how to get their,thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blueball View Post
    i might be their ,suppose to dove hunt and work on deer stuff sat. ,but might skip out on them and fish instead.anyone know directions to that ramp,not forsure how to get their,thanks
    Hope to see you there, Jamey. Looks like David Prine, Keith Eason, David & Jacob Ray, Jerry Miller, Blake Bryant, and Kaleigh & I, so far. Not sure what effect the water levels may have, but it looks like the weather conditions are going to be perfect. Looks to be a great day.

From Camden, take 641 / 69 South, all the way to Parsons, and turn left (East) on 412. Just before you hit the river, turn right on Hwy. 100. In about a mile, you'll come to a bridge, and cross over Beech River. The entrance to Beech Bend Recreation Area will be on your left, after the bridge. Turn in and drive all the way to the back. You'll see a small pump house on the levee. Turn right and cross the levee, to get to the ramp.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks george,maybe i will be their saturday