Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Crappie DVD ideas & suggestions

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Crappie DVD ideas & suggestions

Hi Guys,

I am starting on Volume 3 of the B'n'M series of Anytime Crappie DVD. I am looking for new ideas and pattern suggestions. I have some that we have never used and I think they will turn out real nice. Please feel free to let me know if you have some ideas you would like to see covered.

Hope you liked Volume 2 and look forward to the new edition! I also want to thank everyone again at crappie.com Y'all have supported me from the beginning and you'll never know how much I appreciate it!

GOOD FISHIN

Russ

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Russ, I would like to see one on mid summer, clear water with no wind. Here in SC it seems we have less rain each year. With the day temps close to 100 and the humidity staying around 90%. Most fisherman stop trying for crappie after the sun tops the trees as the crappie fishing seems unproductive.
    You may have already coved this pattern, if so I have not seen it.

I enjoy watching all your shows and thanks for everything you do for the sport Thumbs Up.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Russ, I dont harrdly ever find anything about longline trolling southern pro hot grubs either.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gabowman View Post
    Russ, I dont harrdly ever find anything about longline trolling southern pro hot grubs either.
    X2. That would make a good segment.
    We only sell the Best. Ranger, Xpress, Yamaha, Suzuki, Tohatsu.

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I would love bank fishing segments. Thank you Russ for all you do.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gabowman View Post
    He did a great show with Drill instructer using hot grubs, a couple years ago. Derrick put him on some really nice slabs.

Clarks Hill Long Line Trolling with Derrick Fulton
    from the series 4 dvd
    Last edited by chaunc; 09-05-2011 at 01:08 PM. Reason: add show

Post Thanks / Like

fishing at a lock and dam in the early late feb

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to see some slip float tech used in fall. I read a lot about using slip floats to catch fall crappie but never try it. I want to see someone do it that can flat rip em.

Also would be cool to see you cut a tree and sink it and then fast forward a bit and catch some fish over it. Talk some about cover placement and any tips about bed building. The store bought stuff is fine for docks, but not practical for putting out a lot of differnt piles in different depths. At least not for me.
    Fish like your hungry!

Post Thanks / Like

Well here's one for you Russ. Take a lake that you have never been on. Start out with a map of the lake. Hot Maps or whatever suits your fancy. No Guide service and no input from the locals. Show how you go about locating the fish, inclucing how you used your locator and it's contour maps, developing the technique, and decididing what baits to use. It would make for great viewing if done properly. IMHO.Thumbs Up
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER!!!
    I QUIT FISHIN, I ONLY GO CATCHIN NOW!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SLAB MASTER View Post
    Well here's one for you Russ. Take a lake that you have never been on. Start out with a map of the lake. Hot Maps or whatever suits your fancy. No Guide service and no input from the locals. Show how you go about locating the fish, inclucing how you used your locator and it's contour maps, developing the technique, and decididing what baits to use. It would make for great viewing if done properly. IMHO.Thumbs Up
    I agree & also show what you do different when you are targeting bigger fish.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast