Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lake Rousseau testing water for new lakes ..........

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake Rousseau testing water for new lakes ..........

Lake Rousseau was a good lake this weekend . its not the lake for the person that just likes to run an gun there is stump and trees all over the place and if up go off channel you better be going slow and looking out .... other then the strucher everywhere fishing was good for the most part crackers and gills for the most part but did find some specks the bigg one is 2.5 lb and found them in the last hour of day light in channel 10 to 15 ft on a bend that had sub tree and went back in the morning they was nothing there ... long line trolling channel with number one gold spinner with blue /white tub and 16 th oz jig with poppy seed grub 1 mpr and some crackers had eggs nice to see this ..lake has good boat ramp and lots of parking right now i think this will all change come oct. for sure .. i will be back to this lake in that time fore sure .Thumbs Up
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	delet 011.jpg 
Views:	609 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	69079
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	delet 006.jpg 
Views:	693 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	69081
    Name:  delet 008.jpg
Views: 594
Size:  34.5 KBName:  delet 005.JPG
Views: 492
Size:  88.3 KBName:  delet 003.jpg
Views: 628
Size:  54.5 KBName:  tn[3].jpg
Views: 639
Size:  55.7 KBName:  delet 014.jpg
Views: 652
Size:  63.9 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice!!

Post Thanks / Like

Mike, thank you very much for detail of lake and catch.....................
    Good looking boat ramp by the dam / structure everywhere but in narrow main
    channel (thanks for that)
    Really nice looking Shellcrackers (Red-ears) - caught them all "long lining" ??
    Surprised that Spec's moved on you after you found couple locations, although,
    with amount of structure - its their world..........
    Again thanks for report................

Post Thanks / Like

yes 813 long lining and i was the only one doing this i must of seen 40 boats all what tied off and fishing under bobers i seen the size they had when i would pull by them and they was always small one nothing like what i had .. while i was there i made friend with some locals and they said what i had was really good for this lake .... but yes long line pays off here forsure ...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bear Lake Slab Daddy View Post
    Very nice!!
    thank you bear lake slab daddy it was a good weekend i think by oct i will be back there and going to set up a night fish forsure as well .....

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice I was going to go down there friday but went to lake santa fe. Caught 6 specks and a few greenies but looks like you did great.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gatorcrap View Post
    Very nice I was going to go down there friday but went to lake santa fe. Caught 6 specks and a few greenies but looks like you did great.
    yes had good weekend there and all i got to say on this lake its got alot of trees and stumps didnt want to get off the channel that much but i tell u i had fun tho

Post Thanks / Like

This is a good lake but if you are not careful YOU will be coming IN with a real sad look on your face. Like i say i do good up hear on the bluegills shell crackers catfsh and specks but got a hole in my rangerboat. Got it fixed and real careful out there now
    Luke:5
    6And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake.

Post Thanks / Like

OCH!!!!!!!!! double Och.....

Jamin / Myself and couple others discussed this lake and agree 150% with you,
    not good for tournament use...........excellant for Shellcracker-Gills-Cats and Jamin
    caught a 2 pounder there long-linin...