Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Darrell and Beagle on

Post Thanks / Like

Default Darrell and Beagle on

Stockton, nice day, clouds, wind, but not to much wind, water was 86dg, I think, pretty stained up sons creek, pretty clear up by ruark bluff, and Birch Branch.

fished the stumps up sons creek picked up a few shorts, slow trolled arround from tree to stump, did not pick up any that way, went to the bend and worked my favorite double tree, it was 10 ft deep and the tree and it is usually 18ft. nothing doing there.

moved and went to Birch Branch area, fished the point, nothing, drifted down the bank, nothing, ??? what is going on here, moved out to deeper water casted, drifted, droped to bottom did the truman up, nothing.

moved to the flat and points by the power line going back towards ruark bluff, stopped at a couple brush piles, dropped down in the brush, jiggle it arround slow lift up nothing, pitched out over past the brush let fall slow reel back nothing,,

Motor ran great, trolling motor preformed to it advertised abalities, gator aide was cold meat loaf samich was great
    then tap, tap, put down samich set hook, holly silverflash, crappie on, crappie on, get the net, big one,

never mind it flopped off at the boat.

slept good last night, leggs all swole up, hip so sore I can't walk, back hurts, but hey I went fishing.Thumbs Up
    Last edited by beagle man; 08-30-2011 at 09:35 AM. Reason: spelling

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Somehow it seems like you still enjoyed the day. I know for me when it's been awhile I since my last trip just being there feels good. Sorry the fish didnt want to cooperate but that's fishing I guess. I hope you get over it all and are ready to get back after 'em soon.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

People just dont realize what a full contact sport fishing is Rofl Glad you got out, sorry you didnt hammer em, I hope you get to feeling better and the swelling goes down. I think we are going to try big hill in Kansas friday. I will let you know how that goes.

Post Thanks / Like

I have fished big hill a few times nice water, lots of fish, good luck

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Any day on the water is a good one Beagle. I bet you and Darrell still had fun.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Atleast u 2 got out.Bet the meatloaf was good.Don't understand the fish right now.I may get a wild hair and try CC tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks guys, don't know why they are biting up north of 215 and maze creek, more water for the shad to move about maby, get up them creeks and the crappie just sit and wait for a school to come by and then they feed and I aint there when the feed is on,,, but hey it beat sitting in the recliner gettin old and decreptid

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck Arky.....Try to stay off the stumps this time I know the shad are thick on the cc end.....maybe they are just full.

Post Thanks / Like

way to go b man

Post Thanks / Like

nice report mr. beagle! still sound's like a fun time for sure i was at work wishing i was fishing
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast