Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lake Decatur

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake Decatur

Fished here last week had 9 but no real good ones. 1 went 12. Anybody else trying this lake out?

Post Thanks / Like

no i haven't fished it yet this year. what was the water temp? did you catch them very deep?

Post Thanks / Like

Water was 46 degrees. Fish were in about 5 ft. of water. Basin 2. One here and there. Nothing bunched up. Lot of fish right at about 8 inches. Most keepers just barely over the 10 in.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the info

Post Thanks / Like

Default reelfun

Hey Catchum thanks for info., just got back from a week in Miss. have a bunch of honeydo's to do, mowing to get done then will be on lake. I just live up the road from C.C. boat ramp in basin 3. Will post info when I get a chance to go, probably fri.

Post Thanks / Like

Bhill, I just got back from Miss Sunday myself. Good fish, too many fisherman. Will look forward to your post after Fri. I am going to try Shelbyville this weekend if it isn't too muddy.

Post Thanks / Like

Where in miss.?

Post Thanks / Like

Fished Grenada mostly. Arkabutla, and Tunica Cutoff

Post Thanks / Like

O.K. We fished Enid did real good first 4 days then storms hit , We had tornado warnings the next 2 out of 4 days. then water turned a chocalate color , we came home a day early. Your right about a lot of good fish and a lot of fisherman. We put in at daylight and did real good until about 10.00 then we moved into the bank and did real good if you could find a small creek at back end it was really good. This should be the week down there if weather holds.