Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anyone pre-fishing Brookville???

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone pre-fishing Brookville for the Indiana Slab Masters Tournament on the 10th?
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like

I wish that I could make it over there but it looks like I will see the lake for the first time Sept 9th. So there is absolutley no reason for anyone to worry about Gill and Hankins taking a top five place....LOL!
    Its going to be fun regardless of what we catch. Heck its fishing it's gotta be fun right?

We have several teams that have to fish this tournament to qualify for our classic and we also have several teams competing for the top ten in the points race so we should have a good turn out.
    By the way anyone who wants to fish this tournament can join the club for $30 and bring along a partner so that means a team can fish for a $30 membership.
    Then it will cost $40 to fish the tournament. We didn't want it to happen this way but we had some people discover a loop hole in our rules so they joined and brought along an unpaid member to fish with them for only one tournament. This rule will change prior to our October tournament that starts our 2012 season.
    We like to promote new members by giving them a chance to fish one event with out paying for a membership in which we will still do but next year you must fish one event prior to bringing an unpaid member to fish an event with you.
    I hope that there are several teams out there that want to come out and fish the last regular season event with us.
    See ya on the 9th at Mound Haven hotel 6pm - 7pm or the 10th at the Fairfield ramp. 5am - 6am
    Tom Hankins
    Lake Fork Trophy Lures
    Whisker Seeker Tackle
    Moss Back Fish Rack
    Cumberland Crappie
    G3 Boats